- 2 medium sized zucchinis
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 8 tablespoons semolina
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- some finely chopped garlic
- 4 eggs
- 1 baking powder
- fresh parsley
- salt, black pepper and mixed spices (vegeta)
- Peel and grate zucchinis on the side of the grater with larger holes. Leave grated zucchinis to stay for 20 minutes to release water.
- Put in a large bowl and add all other ingredients. Mix well everything, you’ll get a mixture not very thick, even a little liquid.
- Heat oil in a pan and using a spoon take from the mixture and put in the pan, press well to form a burger and fry until burgers get a beautiful golden color on both sides.
- Align ready burgers on a kitchen paper towel to absorb the excess oil. Combine with sour cream and serve warm.