Another great and healthy recipe, this time a spread from seeds combined with mushrooms. This spread is a great choice if you’re in a lent period. Replace pâté you buy from the stores with this tasty homemade veggie pâté.
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tsp mustard
- 4-5 tablespoons finely chopped mushrooms (marinated or fresh)
- salt, black pepper, spices to taste
- Roast seeds separately in a frying pan. Roast until they start changing color.
- Then, merge and grind all together in a blender.
- Gradually add water to obtain a mixture with density of a pâté.
- Then add mushrooms. If mushrooms are fresh, put them in a frying pan to fry until they release water, when they release water, leave them to cook for 2-3 minutes to soften. Then add mushrooms and other ingredients and mix until you combine all the ingredients.