I prepared this bread today; I had an old bread I bought 2 days ago. I checked what’s in the fridge and decided to prepare it with cheese and olives. It was awesome! I give stale bread to the birds outside many times, but sorry birds, today I kept this one for myself and baked it 🙂
- stale bread
- Cut bread in pieces, but don’t cut through.
- Add a piece of cheese between slices.
- Put some butter in between and on top.
- Add chopped olives and garlic between slices.
- Add some oregano (I used wild oregano).
- Place bread in a pan and cover with foil.
- Put to bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 200 C. Remove foil and bake for other several minutes.
- That’s it.