This type of rolls can be often seen on tables for various solemn occasions. Looks and tastes amazing. I’ll share more similar recipes in the future.
For the dough:
- 6 eggs
- 200 g spinach
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 sachet baking powder (10 g)
- 200 g cheese
- 200 g ham salami
- 2 packs of sour cream (around 400 g)
- First beat egg yolks with a mixer and add the spinach previously chopped, boiled a bit and completely drained.
- Beat egg whites with the salt separately.
- Then add the flour and the baking powder to the egg yolks mixture and in the end add the beaten egg whites and mix slowly with a wooden spoon.
- Bake in the oven pan aligned with baking paper at 180 C degrees for around 20 minutes.
- After baking, remove the baking paper and put it between 2 wet towels so it would be soft for rolling.
- Filling: mix chopped cheese, chopped salami and the sour cream. Apply all over the baked dough and roll it. Once wrapped, you can add sour cream on top, sprinkle sesame seeds or leave it as it is.
- Put it in the fridge for several hours before serving.