Since I’m a person who likes savory food more than sweet food, you’re guessing, instead of making cakes, I prepare salty cakes 🙂 And all of my family loves them. Salty cake is very easy to prepare, I don’t always stick to the recipe; I use what I have in my fridge. This is the basic recipe and you can adapt it according to your taste.
- 6 eggs
- 12 tablespoons flour
- baking powder
- 150 g chopped white cheese
- 150 g chopped ham
- 180 ml oil
- handful chopped parsley (you can use spinach instead)
- Mix eggs with a mixer.
- Add oil and mix.
- Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and mix.
- Add the chopped cheese, add chopped parsley and chopped ham. Stir with a spoon.
- Pour the resulting mixture pour in a pan (no.24-26) or mold floored with baking paper, put to bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees about 20 minutes.
- After baking and when slightly cool, pull out cake from the pan, remove the paper and place on a rack to cool.