I made this salad sweet for my son, I usually make chili versions, but he doesn’t eat chili peppers so I made a sweet version and I made a change in preparation, making it simpler and faster.
- 1 kg of carrots
- 2 kg sweet peppers (green and red)
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 head garlic
- 2 tbs salt
- 2 tbs sugar
- 300 ml food vinegar
- 250ml oil
- First, prepare the liquid so the ingredients can dissolve. Stir occasionally. Don’t boil.
- Peel carrots and put in a pot with water.oil for 10 minutes, drain and cut into circles.
- Align peppers on an aluminum foil in the oven. Put the pot of carrots on the bottom of the oven and peppers above.
- Bake peppers shortly and cut into pieces or circles. Remove the pot of carrots, pour out the water and cut into circles.
- Wash and chop parsley and garlic.
- Put all these ingredients in the deep pot with liquid and mix everything nicely.
- Let the salad stand for several minutes then collect in jars and place it in a dark and dry place.
- Consume after several days and during wintertime.