I grew up with basic steamed cauliflower and relish preserved cauliflower, and it was fine until I tried the roasted version. My mouth waters as I’m typing the recipe. Here’s my version.
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 500 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- garlic and Parmesan (optional)
- Place cauliflower in salted water to boil for 10-15 minutes or until soft.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease baking tray with olive oil and spread in cauliflower evenly.
- Beat the eggs, add sour cream, add salt and pepper as desired. Pour mixture over cauliflower, add parsley and bake for about 20 minutes. After baking, add garlic and Parmesan if desired.
- It’s ideal combined with fish or chicken meat.