Quick crescents ready in 15 minutes! This is a tested recipe that will delight you with the softness of the dough and delicious taste of the crescents. Great for your favorite salad or lunch.
- 600 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml of oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 200 ml of warm milk
- 1 cube of fresh yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Egg, sesame and spices for coating
- Mix yeast with lukewarm milk and sugar and leave to raise.
- In a container in which you’ll knead crescents, mix flour, baking powder, salt and add oil.
- Finally, stir in the cream, then add the yeast.
- Knead the dough until smooth and divide into 4 parts.
- Thin each part with a rolling pin to half a centimeter thickness.
- Cut 8 triangles, fill them if desired or leave them empty and roll. I fill with white cheese mixed with egg.
- Arrange on baking tray, brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame and spices.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.