Wanna prepare something delicious and healthy? Here I present you this great recipe which will make you lick your fingers after you finish eating, it’s that good 🙂
- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- olives (optional quantity)
- Salt, pepper, spices
- 200 g grated white cheese
- olive oil (or sunflower)
- Boil potatoes and leave to cool completely. You can boil at night and leave overnight to cool.
- Chop the onion, add salt and fry slightly. Add chopped olives and chopped garlic.
- Stir, cook briefly and remove pan from fire.
- Grate chilled potatoes and add the onion and olives.
- Add spices, olive oil and mix.
- Finally add ½ of grated cheese and put the entire mixture evenly into baking pan previously coated with oil.
- Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese above and put to bake at 180 degrees until it gets some color. After baking, sprinkle dish with spring onion if available.