Wanna prepare something delicious and healthy? Here I present you this great recipe which will make you lick your fingers after you finish eating, it’s that good 🙂
- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- olives (optional quantity)
- Salt, pepper, spices
- 200 g grated white cheese
- olive oil (or sunflower)
- Boil potatoes and leave to cool completely. You can boil at night and leave overnight to cool.
- Chop the onion, add salt and fry slightly. Add chopped olives and chopped garlic.
- Stir, cook briefly and remove the pan from fire.
- Grate chilled potatoes and add the onion and olives.
- Add spices, olive oil, and mix.
- Finally, add ½ of grated cheese and put the entire mixture evenly into a baking pan previously coated with oil.
- Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese above and put it to bake at 180 degrees until it gets some color. After baking, sprinkle the dish with spring onion if available.