This is a great potato salad recipe which you can easily combine with fish, chicken or other light meat. You can also use this salad if you are in a lent period, just remove mayonnaise and yogurt from the dressing and you’ll get healthy and tasty salad that you can use as lunch.
- 250 g potatoes, washed and halved
- 125g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- ¼ cup stuffed green olives, sliced
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 1 tbs vinegar (or balsam vinegar)
- ¼ teaspoon mustard
- pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until soft. Drain and cool.
- You can leave mushrooms fresh or cook a little.
- Combine potatoes and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- To prepare dressing: mix all ingredients together. Blend dressing through potato mixture. Serve as meal accompaniment.