- 800 g boiled potatoes
- 1 leek
- 400 g cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml yogurt
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 50g cheese
- Chop leeks and put in pan to fry and to soften.
- Grate cooled potatoes in a bowl, mix with the cottage cheese and add the fried leeks. Add salt, pepper and mix.
- Put all this in oiled pan and flatten it.
- Beat eggs with yogurt and pour over the potato mixture. Grate some cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 C for about 15 minutes or until eggs are browned and cheese on top melts.