Easy and fast to prepare, sweet balls! You just got to love them, they don’t cost much, don’t waste much of your time, they don’t need baking and what’s the best is that they are delicious. There’s no solemn occasion without various sweet balls on the table. Everybody loves them.
- 100 g petite beurre biscuits
- 300 g peeled and chopped almonds
- 80 g chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 30 g white chocolate
- 50 g coconut flour
- Finely grate the biscuits and mix with almonds.
- Melt grated chocolate at low temperature, add cream, coffee and 1/2 oz (15 g) of water. Immediately mix in almonds and biscuits.
- Coarsely grate the white chocolate. Mix in grated white chocolate in a cooled mixture. Make sure the chocolate won’t melt.
- Shape balls and roll them in coconut flour, and distribute on a paper basket.
- Put in the refrigerator so balls would harden for few hours.