Muhalebija – named as one of the most beautiful desserts in the world. Kinda reminds me of sutlijash just without the rice 🙂 Muhalebija or muhallebi is another recipe that we inherited from the oriental cuisine. It’s prepared quicker than sutlijash, since we don’t need time for cooking the rice. This dessert needs 10 minutes to be made. It’s delicious!
- 1 liter of milk
- 30 g of coconut flour
- 100 g of butter
- 6 tablespoons of wheat semolina
- 1 cup of sugar (200 ml size)
- 1 vanilla sugar (10 g sachet)
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the semolina and stir with a wire for about 1 minute.
- Pour milk and keep stirring. Add vanilla sugar and put the mixture on heat until it thickens.
- In the resulting mixture, add coconut flour, mix, and heat for another 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the dessert in small bowls or cups and wait for it to cool. If desired, you can decorate it with coconut flour, crushed nuts or cinnamon. Enjoy!