Pork ribs, oh mine. Who can resist them…
If you want roasted ribs which bone separates alone from the meat after baking, and the meat is juicy and tasty, then, this is the recipe for you. In the search for the best recipe for baked ribs and after trying out different recipes, I found this one, which fully satisfies the taste of my family.
- 600 g pork rib
- 1 bunch parsley
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- juice from 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 50 g mustard
- 50 g honey
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Finely chop parsley on a cutting board. Add in a container in which you’ll prepare the marinade. Add the lemon juice. Add all ingredients stated above in the container.
- Take ribs and coat them with the marinade and leave them soaked for an hour.
- Grease grill with oil and arrange the pork ribs. Coat ribs with marinade while baking. Turn over and repeat the same procedure. Baking time depends on the grill and the size of the ribs.
- Pour yourself good Macedonian red wine and enjoy the taste.