- 6 kg red peppers (or green peppers)
- 10 eggplants
- 800 g oil
- 50 g alcohol vinegar
- 1 tbs mustard
- less then 1 handful sugar
- salt to taste (about 1 tbs)
- Bake and peel peppers. Leave to drain then grind in a meat grinding machine.
- Bake, peel and grind eggplants.
- Put grind peppers and eggplants to fry and add oil. Fry for 45 minutes until it starts to boil.
- Then add the vinegar, mustard and sugar. Add salt to taste and leave to cook a little while.
- Collect in warm jars while still hot and close lids well.