Ouch, this dish hurts me with it’s deliciousness, it’s just that good. It’s a must-try food, zucchini goes excellent with ground beef. It takes about 40 minutes to prepare and enjoy this dish.
- 4-5 wider zucchini
- 400 g minced beef
- 250 g minced pork
- 1 larger onion
- a handful of rice
- 500 ml homemade tomato juice
- 1-2 fresh red tomatoes (if desired)
- 1 tsp red paprika
- spicy salt
- black pepper
- Fry chopped onion on oil.
- Add the minced beef, then minced pork.
- When everything is fried, add rice and stir. Fry another 2-3 minutes, until the rice becomes a little transparent.
- Add red pepper, spicy salt, and black pepper.
- Cut zucchini (as on pic). Remove the inside of zucchini. Fill them with the mixture and cover with slices of fresh tomato or leave open as I did.
- Put filled zucchini in a baking pan and pour them with tomato juice.
- Add water to the top of the zucchini.
- Sprinkle with spicy salt and oil and shake the pan so the tomato juice penetrates in zucchinis.
- Bake in the oven at 180C for an hour and a half, until the zucchinis browned and tomato juice is thickened.
- Decorate with parsley and serve warm.
- When cut, pour-over thick tomato juice and add cheese if desired.