I’ve been regularly preparing this recipe for years because they taste as purchased. I warmly recommend them. When you buy pickles, look for the smallest ones so you’ll fill jars easily and they look better.
I bought 1 kilo and 250 grams of pickles and filled 4 jars.
Ingredients for 1 jar:.
- pickles about 350 g (or as needed)
- 1 flat tbs salt
- 1 flat tbs sugar
- 70 ml white vinegar 9% (food vinegar)
- 5-6 grains of black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- water as needed to fill jars
- The method of preparation is simple and easy.
- Wash well pickles and line up in clean jars.
- Add all the above ingredients and fill them with water. Seal with lids.
- I pasteurized my jars in my washing machine at 70 C degrees (maximum temperature). If you choose to use this method, put jars in the evening and let the machine do its program, then remove them in the morning.
- Another way you can line them on a tray and put in the oven at 100 C degrees for 15 minutes.
- Keep in a cold and dark place.