- 1 chicken
- 3 cups of chicken water
- 1 onion
- 500 g mushrooms
- 1 cup rice (250 ml cup)
- mixed spices (vegeta), salt, black pepper, paprika
- 200-300 g cheese
- 1 sour cream
- 3 eggs
- Boil chicken, remove bones and cut meat. Keep water in the pot.
- Fry chopped onion in a pan, then add sliced mushrooms.
- When mushrooms are fried, add rice, spices, salt, black pepper and red pepper, fry for 5 minutes and add water from the pot where the chicken was cooking.
- Pour in a pan and bake for 5-10 minutes at 220 C degrees.
- When you take it out, add chopped chicken and put to bake for 10 more minutes.
- Then add 200-300 g of grated cheese, mix the cream with 3 eggs and pour on top and again put to bake for 10-15 min.
- Serve with fresh lettuce salad.