This is the best bread I’ve ever tried in my life. Not to mention that it’s the best I’ve made so far. My home smells beautiful! And the best thing is that it’s so simple to make it, there’s almost no kneading, more like mixing with a spoon. From these ingredients, you’ll get 6 small breads or buns and 1 is enough for 1 person.
- 500 g flour
- 250 ml of milk
- 170 ml of mineral sparkling water
- half cube fresh yeast (20 g)
- pinch of sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs olive oil plus 1 (or 2) for coating
- Put yeast in the lukewarm milk and add pinch of sugar. Wait until the yeast melts. I didn’t wait to activate it.
- In a bowl, add the milk with the yeast, water, oil, salt and gradually add the flour and mix with a spoon or a mixer.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and leave to rest and to rise for half an hour.
- After half an hour, again mix the dough with a spoon and leave to rest for 20 more minutes.
- Put the dough on a floured surface, sprinkle flour and divide it in 6 pieces.
- Coat the baking pan with flour.
- Transform each piece of dough in a circular shape as in pic and put it in the pan. Don’t press the dough too hard.
- Cover breads with kitchen towel and allow them to stand for 15 minutes.
- Before baking, heat the oven at a temperature of 200 C degrees and coat each bread with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- After baking, let them stand a little covered with towel.
- Your homemade bread is ready for consuming. Combine it with whatever you want.