Each spoonful of this delicious soup reminds me of а warm home and the skilled hands of my grandmother. When I had the cold or I was sick, this soup was always on the menu.
- 400 g chicken meat
- 1 celery root
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 larger parsley root
- 1 smaller potato
- 1 smaller onion
- ½ teaspoon black pepper in grains
- Noodles or dumplings optional
- Chopped parsley or celery
- Spices optional
- Wash meat and place in a large bowl, add chopped carrot cubes or circles, parsley and celery roots in cubes, whole potato, onion cut in half and baked on hob or hotplate and add a little black pepper in grains.
- Pour with water and cook until soup starts to boil quietly. Add water to refill the container and no longer add water during cooking.
- After 1 hour cooking, remove meat, potatoes and onions and add noodles / dumplings. Add a little chopped celery or parsley, spices and salt to taste. Let the soup cook another 2-3 minutes and remove from fire.
- Leave it like this if you want clear soup, and if you want it thicker, then chop the meat, blend potatoes and onions in a blender, then return to the soup and stir.