One of my favorite dishes and while I’m writing the recipe, I wonder, why I don’t prepare this more often! Easy to prepare, you’ll have lunch in 30 minutes. Preparation of fish is simple, just add a little oil in the pan, salt the fish and fry on both sides. The most important things are: fish mush be fresh, not frozen and wet and you have to use non-stick pan.
- 2 fish (brunch, trout)
- half a kilo of potatoes
- 200 g silverbeet or spinach
- 4 cloves of garlic
- parsley, lemon, salt, and oil
- Clean and wash the spinach and shortly boil in saltwater. Drain it and place it on a plate. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, add chopped garlic and sprinkle it with lemon juice.
- Peel the potatoes cut them into cubes and cook in saltwater. When done, add them to the spinach and briefly mix. Add a little olive oil.
- While cooking the potatoes, fry the fish in a deep pan on both sides.
- When fish gets color on both sides, take them out and place them on a plate. Add the spinach with potatoes and sprinkle with lemon juice.