This is not a recipe, it’s more a procedure 🙂 This so-called dish is an adding to the main dish or can work as an appetizer. It goes great before lunch with some aperitif (when I say aperitif I mean rakija, but you know that). You can prepare zucchini the same way.
- 3-4 eggplants (or as wanted)
- chopped garlic
- salt and seasoning to taste
- corn flour and oil as much as needed
- Cut the eggplants into circles, don’t peel them. Put them in a larger plate with corn flour so the flour would stick on the eggplant.
- Then, fry them in warm oil.
- You’ll get eggplants that don’t absorb much oil when frying.
- When ready, put them in a plate, add chopped garlic, chopped parsley maybe, a drop of vinegar and salt.