One of my favorite salads after the shopska salad of course heheheh. The standard mimosa salad is made with lettuce, radish, spring onions and eggs. This version is richer, I’ve added a little avocado and arugula and I enjoyed the new treasure salad with a cup of white grape rakija.
- 10 lettuce leaves
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 2 boiled eggs
- 3 pieces radish
- 2 pieces of spring onions
- half avocado
- oil, apple vinegar and salt to taste
Note that all vegetables should be well washed and cleaned.
- First chop lettuce and put in a deeper plate for salad.
- Add chopped arugula and chopped spring oniona. Mix.
- Add sliced radishes on top, add chopped avocado and eggs cut into circles. I also added a little parsley.
- Season with apple vinegar, oil and salt to taste.