As I’ve told u several times before – I’m more into savory food than into sweets. I love fast and easy pies that don’t require much time. With 2 small kids, saving time is a privilege 🙂 Especially when kids ask you 100 times in a minute “Is it ready mom? When it’ll be ready? I’m hungry!”
- 250 g of crushed cow cheese
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of sour cream 20% fat
- 150 g ham salami
- 1 tablespoon semolina
- 100 g corn flour
- 100 g wheat flour
- 1 pack baking powder 10 g
- 100 ml of sparkling mineral water
- 200 ml yogurt
- 100 ml of oil
- salt to taste
- sesame seeds
- Heat the oven to 200 C.
- Oil and sprinkle flour on a round baking pan with a diameter of 28 cm.
- Mix the eggs with a mixer, add yogurt, oil and water.
- Add semolina, both types of flour and baking powder and mix.
- Add cheese and finely chopped ham, then add salt to taste.
- Mix everything well and pour the mixture in the pan, sprinkle with sesame seeds and put in the oven to bake for about 40-45 minutes, until it is finely baked.
- Cut and serve the pie after cooling. Combine with yogurt or tomato.