This is the best recipe for a homemade pie with meat. Easy, fast, delicious, no kneading.
- 800 g thin layers for pie (phyllo dough)
- 500 g minced meat
- 750 g leeks (or 500 g onion)
- 4 eggs
- 1 sour cream (200 ml)
- 400 ml water
- 200 ml oil
- 1 baking powder (10 g)
- salt, vegeta, black pepper
- Chop leeks and fry in a little oil, then add the minced meat. Mash with a fork if necessary so it’s fully crushed. Add salt, pepper and maybe Vegeta.
- Mix oil and water in a cup and mix in the baking powder.
- When the filling has cooled, line 4 layers. Sprinkle each layer with the mixture of oil and water and add filling on every fourth crust. When you spend all filling, place 4 layers on top. Depending on the number of layers, you can add filling on every 3rd crust, but the bottom and the top need to have 4 layers.
- Cut in cubes, then pour over a mixture of 4 eggs and sour cream. Pour slowly, just above the place where you cut the pie, then cut with the knife again between cubes so the mixture will soak well into the pie.
- You can prepare it before night and leave it in the fridge and bake the next day in the morning. That way all ingredients will be nicely absorbed and the pie will be beautiful and juicy.
- Bake until golden in a preheated oven at 250 C degrees, then reduce temperature at 220 C.