This is my favorite salad after shopska salad. So light, so easy, so spring! It reminds me of family gathering and joy. This salad and its variations are made in almost every home. The base of the salad are lettuce and eggs, but you can do different combinations with additional ingredients such as olives, garlic or sunflower seeds.
- 1 lettuce
- 3-4 Easter eggs
- 3-4 spring onions
- 2 radishes
- 1 tomato
- salt, apple vinegar, olive oil
1. Wash and chop lettuce and place in a bigger bowl.
2. Chop eggs and add in bowl.
3. Finely chop onions. Chop radishes into thin slices. Chop tomato. Add everything in the lettuce bowl.
5. Add salt, oil and vinegar. Mix carefully 2-3 times.
Combine with rakija.