Easy and delicious coconut cake which will delight your family. It’s very fast to prepare and it’s even softer and juicer when poured with the syrup.
- 7 eggs + 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- grated lemon zest
- vanilla sugar (10 g)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups coconut powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 ½ cups water
** 1 cup is 250 ml
- Mix eggs and sugar with a mixer.
- Add oil, lemon zest, vanilla sugar, milk and coconut.
- Add flour and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Bake cake for 20-25 minutes at 200°C.
- Prepare syrup in a meantime. Boil for 10 minutes.
- When both the cake and the syrup are lukewarm, pour cake with syrup.
- It’s the best to consume it the other day.