This is one of my favorite chicken dishes, it looks good, it tastes good, it digests good and it melts well in your mouth. I like it when meat is juicy and this is exactly a synonym for juicy. Chicken rolls are usually baked on a grill, but you can also bake them in an oven, like in this recipe. Rolls can be also prepared from pork.
- 3 pieces of chicken fillets
- 6 pieces of melted cheese or cheese
- 6 strips of bacon
- 2 teaspoons chicken spices (you can use other spices if desired, I use a special chicken spice available in every store)
- Cut fillets in half horizontally and flat well with a meat hammer.
- Sprinkle salt and spices. Place melted cheese in the middle and roll meat as sarma.
- Wrap each roll in a strip of smoked bacon.
- Place each uvijach on a piece of aluminum foil and wrap it well. Repeat the procedure with other rolls.
- Place on a baking pan and put it to bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Before the end, open the foil and leave to bake another 5 minutes to get a beautiful golden color.
- Serve with cooked vegetables or as desired.