The Caesar salad has been popular in Macedonia in the last 10 years. It is basically salad from lettuce and chicken steak. The best thing in this salad is the dressing, it gives the final touch. Each restaurant prepares Caesar salad with different flavor. I’m offering you 2 different dressings for this salad, choose which one is better for you.
- 1 chicken steak
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2-3 pieces of radish
- baked bread cut in cubes
- cherry tomatoes
- black pepper, salt
- Spice up chicken steak and fry in a pan with oil. Fry until meat gets reddish color. Cut meat into strips.
- Cut bread into small cubes and fry in the same pan. Fry with a little oil until you get a rosy color and crust.
- Wash and finely chop lettuce. Boil eggs. Place in a bowl for serving.
- Add chicken, bread, cherry tomatoes cut in halves and thin slices Parmesan in the bowl. Add chopped eggs and radish.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over.
I suggest 2 ways of preparing the dressing:
1.Mix the following ingredients:
juice from 1 lemon
1 clove chopped or crushed garlic.
2.Or mix the following ingredients:
apple cider vinegar
To dilute dressing you can add water.