This is one of my favorite stews, cabbage stew. Preparing is easy, you’ll only lose some time in chopping the cabbage. It’s one of the cheapest lunches one can cook.
- 1 kg cabbage
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 chopped pepper (optional)
- tomato sauce or ketchup
- salt, mixed spices, oil, red pepper
- Chop cabbage in thin slices..
- Fry onion in a little oil, add chopped pepper and fry till soft, add 1 teaspoon pepper and water, then add the chopped cabbage and chopped carrots. Optionally, add some rice or potato.
- Boil till soften and add tomato sauce or ketchup in the end. Add parsley, salt and mixed spices and boil for another several minutes.