I prepare this dish when I want to prepare something quick and I never repeat the same recipe, nor I use the same ingredients. I sometimes use homemade pasta, sometimes macaroni, sometimes spaghetti. Sometimes I combine them with white cheese, sometimes with cottage cheese, sometimes I use milk, another yogurt, and this time I used bechamel sauce. Each combination is good and delicious.
- 400 g pasta (homemade pasta in this recipe)
- 200 g white cheese
- 4 eggs
- 350 ml bechamel sauce (or yogurt)
- Put a pot of water on the fire to boil, add a little oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Add pasta and boil with occasional stirring.
- While you cook pasta, prepare the bechamel sauce. Fry 1 tbs flour on oil and add around 350 g milk. Cook shortly until it thickens.
- Pour cooked and drained pasta into a larger baking pan. Crumble the cheese, add, stir and align.
- Pour over the warm bechamel sauce. Beat the eggs and pour them too. Salt to taste. I used eggs from the village here, village eggs are more natural and their yolks have more yellow color as you see.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 30 minutes or until golden.
Serve warm and cut into pieces. Serve with a glass of yogurt or fermented milk.