One of my favorite desserts, I just love apple and cinnamon combination. This dessert is so easy to prepare since you don’t need to make the dough, you just use one from the store. Also, the filling is easy to prepare, overall you’ll get a tasty, fast and cheap dessert that no one can resist to. Plus, your home will smell beautiful 🙂
- 500 g phyllo dough
- 1kg apples (sour)
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 150 ml oil
- 100 ml mineral water
- 50 g powdered sugar
- Peel apples and grate them on the larger holes on the grater. Add sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Take 1 layer of the phyllo, coat with oil, add another layer, also coat with oil and add above the third layer.
- Apply about 4 tablespoons of apple mixture on the edge of the layer and roll.
- Repeat the procedure with the rest of the phyllo dough.
- Line up rolls in an oiled pan, cut into pieces as desired and sprinkle with the remaining oil mixed with mineral water.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 200 C degrees.
- When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.